Meet at the Scout Hall at 9am Saturday. Driving to Sally Gap [O 136 087] [53.1165742, -6.3047338], where we shall be starting our hike to Lough Dan Scout Centre.
Lifts to and from this will be required.
Pick up: Lough Dan Scout Centre [O 157 022] [53.057946, -6.275375] at 12pm on Sunday.
Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday will be provided.
Cost: €15 (€7 for hostel and €8 food)
- Hiking Boots
- Waterproof Jacket
- Waterproof Trousers
- Hat and Gloves
- Bivy Bag
- Packed Lunch
- 1-2 litre bottle of water
- Sleeping bag
- Change of clothes
- Swimming Gear (If you’re brave)
- Bowl, Mug and Eating gear
- Ensure your hostel gear is well wrapped up in large plastic bags within your rucksack.
- Everything must be packed inside your rucksack.
- Ensure your bag is well packed and not too heavy.